- It is against the law to sell liquor to customers under 18 years old. By placing an order, you acknowledge and confirm that you are of the legal drinking age.
- Hi I.Q. Liquor requires all Website customers to register with a valid email address in order to purchase. By registering, you agree that Hi I.Q. Liquor can contact you regarding your order through your email address. Such communications include email confirmations and updates regarding your order.
- If you make a purchase through the Website, Hi I.Q. Liquor requests information from you, which will include contact information (like name and contact number) and financial information (name, credit card number, expiration date and security code). If Hi I.Q. Liquor has trouble processing your order, this contact information is used to get in touch with you. Financial information is taken in a secure area, is encrypted for Hi I.Q. Liquor customers’ protection, and is not sold or shared with anyone else under any circumstances.
- The order total includes the price of the product(s) ordered and GST, freight and handling charges are extra. Prices displayed on this Website accurately reflect real-time prices from Hi I.Q. Liquor price list at the time of display. Hi I.Q. Liquor reserves the right to update prices at any time, which may update real time prices at checkout.
- Acceptance of any order placed through this Website is conditional on either validation of the credit card number you provide to us and approval of the purchase amount by the card issuer, or confirmation of payment direct into our nominated Bank account. All transactions are billed in New Zealand dollars. (*Credit Card Fee of 3.5% applies*)
- Refer to Freight and handling charges, freight is charged on all orders, except when arrangements have been made for collection of order. Collection of orders are from our Warehouse in Onehunga, Auckland at an arranged time.
- Collection confirmation must be made at time of placing order.
- You understand that age verification must be presented upon pick up and Hi I.Q. Liquor reserves the right to cancel and refund orders for which age verification has not been provided.
- Your GST receipt for you order will be given to you at pickup.
Cancellations and Changes
- Should you wish to change or cancel your order, you must contact Hi I.Q. Liquor as soon as possible but within 5 working days. If your order has already been shipped, it is your responsibility and cost to return items to us in good condition.
- Should you wish to return goods, freight and packaging is your responsibility and goods are to be returned to our Warehouse in Onehunga, Auckland. Original freight and handling charges will be deducted from refund.
- Items must be in good condition when received back into our Warehouse. If not, a small charge will incur and deducted from any refund.
- When you place your order and enter sensitive information (e.g. credit card details), this information is encrypted and is protected.
- All payments are processed securely via the DPS payment gateway. DPS is committed to data security. DPS uses a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorised access, use or disclosure.